An academic peer reviewed journal in all branches of ‘Science’.
For promoting research abilities among researchers and International Academic Publishing House (www.iaph.in) publishes ”International Journal of Experimental Research and Review” (e-ISSN: 2455-4855), an academic peer reviewed journal in all branches of ‘Science’ that publishes full papers of Original research articles, Reviews, Project works, Review papers, Short communication, Conferences and Seminar papers. As part of its objective, International Academic Publishing House itself adopts a neutral position on issues treated within its Journal.
Time of Publication
Subject areas for Publication
All branches of Science viz. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Engineering, Technology, Life sciences (Viz., Zoology, Physiology, Botany, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Agriculture, Fisheries, Aquatic Biology, Parasitology, Genetics, Cell Biology, Environmental sciences, Developmental Biology, Ecology, Nutrition, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Sericulture, Apiculture etc.), Health Sciences, Agriculture Sciences, Forestry, Engineering and Technology, Physical Sciences, Anthropology, Economics, Geography etc.
Journal of IJERR has
- International Academic Publishing House is committed to meeting and upholding standards of ethical behaviour at all stages of the publication process.
- All submitted research articles are assessed by our Editorial board members and specialist of that particular field utilizing the double-blind peer reviewing methods to ensure the quality and fair policy of publication, evaluation process so as to avoid plagiarism.
- ”International Journal of Experimental Research and Review” sets quality standards for the acceptance of appropriate and most effective research articles.
- Our journal is always ready to harvest views and suggestion of authors and editorial board members to improve the journal quality.
- It follows that the authors, the journal editors (the best practices defined by the Committee of Publication Ethics, COPE), the peer-reviewers, the publisher,and the journal have responsibilities to meet expected ethical standards at all stages in their involvement from submission to publication of an article.
- We always assign the reviewing process to our suitable qualified editorial board members.
Our team follows different processes, which encourage accuracy and clarity of research paper and including the technical editing if required. All process was done by Editor-in- Chief and members of Executive editors and their decision is final.
The author / authors should submit and electronic copy as per our submission guideline of their unpublished complete original research papers, short articles, Conference – seminar papers and review papers with Covering letter / Declarations Form/ Copy Right Form via e-mail to the:
101709total visits,60visits today