International Academic Publishing House (www.iaph.in) publishes Books and one peer reviewed Journal in all aspects of fields that publish full papers of original research articles, reviews, Project works, Review papers (Both students and researchers), short communication, Conferences and seminar papers. All process were done by Editor-in- Chief and members of Executive editors and their decision is final.
Frequency: 6 Issue per year
Subject areas for Publication: All branches of Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Engineering, Technology, Life sciences (Viz., Zoology, Physiology, Botany, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Agriculture, Fisheries, Aquatic Biology, Parasitology, Genetics, Cell Biology, Environmental sciences, Developmental Biology, Ecology, Nutrition, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Sericulture, Apiculture etc.), Health Sciences, Agriculture Sciences, Forestry, Engineering and Technology, Physical Sciences, Anthropology, Economics, Geography, Tourism, Management etc.
Time of Publication:
(a) Online publication : Last week of February in every year
(b) Online publication : Last week of April in every year
(c) Online publication : Last week of June in every year
(d) Online publication : Last week of August in every year
(e) Online publication : Last week of October in every year
(f) Online publication : Last week of December in every year
The author / authors should submit and electronic copy as per our submission guideline of their unpublished complete original research papers, short articles, Conference – seminar papers and review papers with covering letter / declarations Form via e-mail to the:
- Covering Letter/ Declaration Form/ Copy Right Form: Must fill up covering letter / declaration form. See PDF file.
- Language: English (UK)
- Word Processor: It should be Microsoft Word (MS Word, Office-2003 or Office-2007)(N.B.: Please avoid Office-2008 & Office 2010)
- Page Size: A4
- Page Margin (All Pages): Left = 1 inch; Right = 1 inch; Top = 1 inch; Bottom = 1 inch.
- Font Face: Times New Roman
- Font Size (All Area): 12 point
- Line Space for Text: 1.5 line space
- Paragraph: One Tab; Alignment = Justified
Paper length & Arrangement
Within 15 pages including text, table, Figure, Chart, Equation, Formula, Acknowledgement & References. Research papers/ Review/ Short articles papers should be arranged in the following order:
- Title: Should be brief as far as possible and in block capital letters with bold. The names of genus and species should be italics.
- Name (s) of Author (s) : * for corresponding author as: Nithar Ranjan Madhu1*, Biplab Kumar Roy2, Bikash Maity1 and Tapas Sinha3
- Address (s) of author (s):
2Department of Life Sciences, Bose National College, Nadia, West Bengal, India 3Endocrinology Laboratory, Department of Zoology, University of North Bengal, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India.
*Corresponding author’s email: xxxxx @xxxxx.com
- Abstract: Not exceeding 250 words.
- Keywords: Maximum 5 in number.
- Introduction: Should be concise form (Reference should be needed up-to-date in all the text area and searchable at Internet/google.com and unnecessary references may be avoided).
- Materials and Methods: Should be Standard protocol and mentioning clearly.
- Results and Discussion: Results should be precise and explained. The data wherever necessary, should be statistically analyzed and level of significance be mentioned. Discussion part of the paper should be discussed clearly and significance of the results related to research works.
- Acknowledgments: If any
Viz.Acknowledgements: This work was supported by grants from the ——————————— , Sanction No. ———————– dated ————-.
Acknowledgements: The research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors. The authors are indebted to the —————————. The authors also thanks to ——————————————————-.
Acknowledgements: As you like
- Table: Must be sent a separate file
- Figure & Equation: Must be sent a separate file and may be Grouped.
- References: Alphabetically arranged as follows:
……….rise in environmental temperature and moderate humidity contribute to rise in adrenal-gonadal function and reduced pineal function (Madhu, 2010; Madhu and Manna, 2009; Madhu et al., 2013)………………….
- References: Alphabetically arranged as follows:
Madhu, N. R. (2011). Pineal-adrenocortical interactions in domestic male pigeon exposed to long and short photoperiods and exogenous testosterone propionate. Journal name (Italics Font). 44(4): 349-362.
Madhu, N. R. and Manna, C. K. (2011). Pineal-adrenocortical interactions in domestic male pigeon exposed to long and short photoperiods and exogenous testosterone propionate. Biological Rhythm Research. 44(4): 349-362.
Madhu, N. R., Maiti, A. K. and Manna, C. K. (2011). Pineal-adrenocortical interactions in domestic male pigeon exposed to long and short photoperiods and exogenous testosterone propionate. Journal name (Italics). 44(4): 349-362.
- Should not put any page Number, not any Zip file.
Accept/ Reject: The Editor reserves the right to reject the accepted or invited papers/ reviews articles without assigning any reason.
© Copy Right:
Submission Manuscript does not violet the copyright or trademark and has not been published before. When the Manuscript is accepted for publication, the author agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher. All authors must be ensured that the article has been written with ethical standards in mind and are also responsible regarding the originality.
3434total visits,71visits today